It doesn’t matter how many packages I order over the years, I still get jazzed when I see a new Amazon package on my doorstep. Everyone loves a good deal, and Prime Day on July 12-13 is the perfect opportunity to score deep discounts for classroom. Teachers, this means it is time for you to treat yourself. And if you’re lucky enough to have a classroom stipend or grant money to spend, this is a great way to stretch those dollars while stocking up on classroom supplies with the best Amazon Prime Day deals of 2022.
2022 Amazon Prime Day Deals for Teachers Are Happening Now!
Throughout Prime Day, members will discover all kinds of early offers and deals, and we’ll add the best classroom deals to the list below as soon as we see them.
(WeAreTeachers is an affiliate partner of Amazon. That means we receive a small commission if you purchase through our links. All items are selected by our editorial team because we love and use them ourselves.)
- Assorted Fidget Toys (60-count) save 33%
- Classroom Storage Baskets (24-count, assorted colors) only $24.98
- Paper Mate #2 Pencils (72-count) only $11.99
- Happy Planner 2022-2023 Teacher Planner save 20%
- Novelty Kids Erasers (100-pack) save 36%
- Play-Doh (24-pack) save 31%
- Pencil Grips (100-pack) only $30.60
- Motivational Mini Notecards for Kids (40-pack) only $8.99
- Spot Markers (set of 12) only $14.99
- 44-Drawer Plastic Storage Cabinet only $31.97
- Kindle E-Reader Devices save up to 55%
- Echo Dot With Clock save 45%
- Connect 4 Board Game only $9.99
- Scrabble in Spanish only $13.79
- Jenga only $11.79
- Chutes and Ladders Board Game only $8.99
- Yahtzee Board Game only $6.99
- Guess Who Board Game only $10.99
- Elmer’s Scented Glue Sticks (24-count) save 43%
- Fellowes Laminator save 26%
- Fellowes AeraMax Air Purifier save 26%
- Sidewalk Chalk Classroom Pack (126 pieces) save $6.80
- Cricut Machine Tool Organizer $9.29 off
- Paper Mate Felt Tip Flair Pens (36-pack) save 79%
- Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens (20-pack, assorted colors) save 75%
- Travel Pencil/Toothbrush Holders (35-pack) save 20%
- Post-It Notes Limited Edition Pack (15 pads) save 15%
- Glow Sticks (100-pack) save 47% (Lightning Deal)
- EXPO Dry Erase Markers (36-count) save 46% (Lightning Deal)
- Amazon Basic Care Hand Sanitizer (6-pack) save 25%
- Insignia 32-inch Smart Fire TV save 44%
- JBL Speaker $30 off (I’ve got this one, and it is my fave!)
- Neato Robot Vacuum $300 off
- Elmer’s Glue Sticks (60 Count) only $17.49
- Sharpie Highlighters only $7.99
- Fine Tip Expo Markers only $8.791
- Cosmic Color Sharpies (24 Count) $25.10 off
- Paper Mate Erasable Pens (12 Pack) $6.48 off
- Ticova Ergonomic Office Chair $100 off
- Wireless Earbuds $34.50 off
- Wireless Pool Speaker $15 off
- Weekly and Monthly Planner only $8.70
- Simple Modern Water Bottle (Many Colors) $5.05 off
- Amazon Fire 55” 4K TV Hands Free w/Alexa $260 off
- Amazon Fire TV Stick only $24.99
- Bento Box Lunch Boxes only $15.29
Tips for Getting the Best Amazon Prime Day Deals in 2022
Need tips on how to navigate Prime Day and access the biggest savings? Look no further:
1. Start your 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.
If you’re not yet a member, you can try Amazon Prime free for 30 days to get access to all the Prime Day deals. Of course, you will probably become hooked on the Prime services, such as free two-day shipping and streaming movies and TV for both personal and classroom use. If you are working on your advanced degree and have a .edu email address, you qualify for Amazon Prime Student, which gives you a six-month all-access free trial and then Prime for just $49 a year—half the price of a regular membership. Working teachers also get exclusive perks. You can check those out here.
2. Download the Amazon app.
Download the free Amazon app to easily find the top deals during Prime Day as well as the Deal of the Day, Lightning Deals, and more sales throughout the year. Go to Today’s Deals and click Upcoming to view all deals 24 hours before they are live. Then tap Watch This Deal. The app will alert you when your deal is starting.
3. Set up Amazon Assistant on your desktop.
The Amazon Assistant browser extension can help you watch Prime Day deals from your PC while you are online and helps you easily compare the prices of items on Amazon and elsewhere. While this browser extension can be distracting during the school year, during Prime Day it can help you stay on top of big emerging deals.
4. Make an Amazon list.
Turn your wish list into a reality! Make an official Amazon list of the items you hope will go on extreme sale for Prime Day. If these items go on sale, you will be notified through an Amazon app push notification. Score!
5. Start watching deals early.
The Prime Day deals will start being revealed at amazon.com/primeday a day or two before the event begins. New deals start as often as every five minutes for 30 hours straight.
6. If you miss a deal, join the waitlist.
If an item is 100 percent claimed, click the Join Waitlist button on the product page. Then if additional items become available, you’ll receive a notification on your mobile device through the Amazon app.